Schedule of international meetings:
- Kick-off meeting (29-30.10.2014) – the aim of the meeting is to clarify ideas, responsibilities, and timetable, divide tasks and discuss all project details; all partners will attend (2 representatives from each partner). Meeting took place in Poland.
- Feedback on development the model of predispositions and leading competences (13-14. 04.2015).The aim is to sum up the work done on the model in each country (description of competences and predispositions, categorising and ranging predispositions and competences, analysis of qualifications, description of predispositions, competences, permissions) and to present the reviews of experts. Meeting will take place in Spain.
- Modular system development progress meeting (16-17.11.2015). The aim of the meeting is to sum up foregoing work on the system, report on progress on tests and questions creation, settle the roles of competent judges and discuss the diagnostic questions for each area. . Meeting will take place in Slovenia.
- Presentation of 1st version of the system meeting (04-05.04.2016). The aim of the meeting is to present the 1st version of the system with additional materials (handbook, methodic guidebook, handbook for self-work). During the event also training will be organised, dedicated to researchers/trainers/job advisors from partner institutions on how to operate with the system. Meeting will take place in UK.
- Pilot testing summary meeting (21-22.11.2016) – the aim of the meeting is to summarise pilot testing activities, discuss what improvements are necessary as well as discuss outstanding issues related to project management. Meeting will take place in Turkey.
- Final evaluation meeting (Month 05-06.06.2017) – the aim of the meeting is to evaluate entire project implementation + present all deliverables + present report of the evaluator.Meeting will take place in Poland.